Wood Blinds & Faux Blinds for any room.
Wood Blinds are made of wood with slats perpendicularly cut to the grain to add stability for better resistance to cupping and warping.
Faux Blinds are made to resemble real wood with co-extruded slats and impact-resistant headrail. Faux Blinds are incredibly durable and a great alternative for wet rooms.
- All window blinds are available in 2 different slat sizes - 2” and 2 ½”
- Choose from a corded lift system with an easy single lift cord and interlock feature, or a cordless lift system with an easy auto leveling fit.
- Wood blinds include multiple stains to choose from.
- Faux blinds can be finished in a variety of paint colors.
Blinds are made with slat-to-slat coverage that significantly reduces light leakage and no route holes that stops light leakage caused by old-style lift cord systems. Unlike traditional blinds, our blinds for windows are innovatively designed to minimize the light and enhance privacy.
- The window blinds comply with the latest ANSI / WCMA standards.
- Corded blinds have a safety release device to protect from becoming entangled in the cord.
Schedule your consultation below to learn more. We proudly service our top-of-the-line blinds in Houston and the surrounding areas, including, Cinco Ranch, Garden Oaks, Klein, Magnolia, River Oaks, and more!
Our consultant will help guide you through our options presenting the right window coverings to fit your needs and taste.